Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What Parmesan Does East Side Mario's Use?

poems of Joachim Ringelnatz - Donation



In natural soap forum will be held from time to time soap slide.

A topic is proposed and a certain period is determined, in which the soaps then this Topic will be boiled. This time I have been through except me :-) and 4 participants, spread over the months of November 10, December 10, January 11

It is my first soap slide at all and I was pretty jittery when I have decided to participate. What if I spoil the soap if the smell is very scary and if nobody likes the soap ..... Well, whatever happens, I must get through.

Though I am, I mean .... I'm so on by :-)

02 January, I boiled the soap and slide in about 1 week I will send them.

We have simmered on poems by Joachim Ringelnatz and I have chosen the poem-giving, because I love both the gifts that I receive, and the ones I give away.

So, here is the poem to which I've made soap boiling thoughts:



Give

Give big or small,
but always dignified.
If the legatee
weigh the gifts, pure
Let your conscience.

inn warm and free. Give it

What in you opinion
lives on, taste and humor, so that the
own pleasure before you
richly rewarded.

pub with no mind list.
Be mindful
That your
gift you can become.
Joachim Ringelnatz




The poem I have in the form of a soap trying to implement the following:


.. Give big or small - An ordinary bar of soap, any hold / r in the hand. Do not mess, do not show off as well.

.. but always tasteful - and I was thinking about the colors, solid, no bright, motley cracker, but just not too dark ..


.. if the legatee should weigh the gifts, your conscience is clear - and good quality fats and oils that quiet something special like shea butter, babassu oil, jojoba oil and it is not enough.

.. give a warm and free - a transparent, airy box.

.. give it what is in you, in opinion, taste and humor - bright, warm, friendly colors, it may sparkle sparkle and calm, a flattering scent, not too intrusive.

.. so that the own pleasure before, you rewarded - the joy join me on the boil and rewarded, because it was really fun.

So that's it :-) What, you wait for the pictures? Ah yes, ... because you have to wait a little.

until all participants have received their soap slide, I can adjust the images. So you exercise in patience as I edit ;-)

06-03-11: Yesterday, the soaps now arrived after a little delay with the other participants and I can finally here Set the pictures :-)

Rapunzel gave the soap's name Eve, because I give yourself according poem indeed. Thanks Rapunzel!

And that is in "Eva" inside:


canola oil, olive oil, babassu oil, palm oil, shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, castor oil, liquid color red and yellow, abundant Goldmica, scented with fragrance oil and Milk Love Spell.



0 comments:

Post a Comment