Thursday, February 24, 2011

Potato Bush Toxci In Dogs

embroidery or appliqué?

We know you have to remember the Christmas gift for Emma! It runs constantly and continuously around with her bag and takes her away to a weeehe ...! Since it is somehow close that even the leather slippers to wear their favorite apparent motive.

I think Lederpuschen really sugar, but really only when the subject is also applied on it in leather. Do not ask why, but I Lederpuschen complete with machine-embroidered top I do not blazing Sun Except as only the heel embroidery is;). But back to Emma's slippers: embroidery or appliqué? Both!

I just have only the face is ticking out (on the machine either before or steps back) and the remainder applied - as I "like it! Well, I would have the face to apply, but had no more beige leather ...


given yet fully embroidered in contrast: A U-issue cover for the little Charlotte! I hope your mom is happy.

.
look over one more time in the shop ! Some things are moved into the sale category

Lg, Caro

Embroidery: Nähwahna

0 comments:

Post a Comment