Monday, February 14, 2011

Visible Capillaries On Breasts

Early Success

Yesterday, I have no desire to sew a little more complex.
While "buzz" here in my sewing room still around some UFOs. But sometimes you just have to start something different. (For those who do not know what UFOs to do with sewing, here the explanation: U F n SKILLS O bjects
So, what is not closer than fast times, the new Stick series "cosmetic bags in the. hoop "of Tati (Stickbär) try ?
That was quite fixed and I am pleased the great results that were created without much effort.
The little bag has caught my little one like that walk the same red bag in my purse and the other is a gift for a very nice person. (Sis, if you read that now ... Sorry but you are now not so mean, but yours will arise in the near future too, but I must first ask yourself first what size you prefer. So do not be sad)

0 comments:

Post a Comment