Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lincoln Ls 2005 Etc Engine Failsafe Mode



Daisy
For Beate I got this great bag sample sewing . However, this should have happened a few days ago, but since it blew me away and I was sick, I could not catch up until now. But now, here she is! And here it is! Because, surprisingly, I like them very much. As I drive every day by bike, I use only actually shoulder bags, but why not even a hand bag / shoulder bag?





Daisy can be sewn with or without a zipper. I chose a shutter version with KamSnaps. And so there are many ways to the bag betüddeln;) You can get them the e-book here.

determined way, there soon mal ne other color combinations as brown / petrol. I think I've found green for me ...

Do not ask why I hair clips to clothing and not wear in their hair * laugh *

Lg, Caro


0 comments:

Post a Comment