Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wedding Guest Book Ideas Intro

Bücherwürmli


When browsing through the www rather here http://die-lesende-minderheit.blogspot.com / I found the questionnaire for bookworms and because I really like to read, I have to join as well :-)

Hardcover or paperback?

Dear Paperback. Pocket books are not so hard and I can read better in the S-Bahn, on the sofa or in bed.

Amazon or bookstore?

I love Amazon. I think it not a week goes where I browse and there is not, um .... buy a book.


Bookmark or dog-ear?

Always bookmarks. I find the book against terribly rude and achtungslos (I know I have one on the swatter ;-)) when I miss him donkey ears.


Order by author, title or disordered?

Sort by author or title, I do not tend to the genre.


hold, sell or throw away?

may sound funny, but mean certain books me something. Some years after I read again and then drop me things I did last time, not so registered. They have gained in importance. That is why I give most of my books her no more and throwing away is not the same!


short story or novel?

No doubt - Fiction.


Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?

course, Harry Potter - I love him, at least in book form :-)

What is the other? - I have to look the same time .... hu, hu Amazon ... I'm ...


Now or used?

bought, used - no matter the main thing Book.

seller list, review, recommendation or browse?

Browse and enjoy it. Since then usually ends up not only a book at the checkout.


Closed End or Cliffhanger?

Self-contained ends I like to look at.

morning read, noon or night?

Anytime, day or night - just not in the bathtub, that are in fact ugly water spots and not in the car, then I will kotzübel.

favorite book of last year?

The Bridgerton stories. Impossible images on the cover but incredibly lovable content.

What book are you reading now?

Ulrike Schweikert's vampire novels.


absolute favorite book of all time?

The novel series by Diana Gabaldon

0 comments:

Post a Comment