Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Born Baby Sms Sample

chamomile ♥

A few days ago I received an email with the question of whether I want to sample sewing. Julia said she liked my stuff and sewed them dares to even ask me now. * Screech * Juuulia, I like your stuff a lot more, so I was pleased and promised to fix!

And what can I say? Julia's taste is all mine! Your new Ebook "chamomile" is terrific, right up my case, will surely follow because no matter how few. From the Second, you know, faster and faster;) The ebook is incredibly versatile sewing. The usage is also thanks to the absolute size varied. Whether as a cosmetic bag, diaper bag or purse KamSnaps - just as you need it!


With strap for towing or attachments. But one could just as easily install and support both sides and carry as a handbag!

unfolding and Tadaaaaa ...!




with many subjects that can be placed anywhere. Here, there is also good that the Kam-tong fits in your pocket, just like all the accessories.

So beautiful! Nevertheless, wandered the Shöpchen , it will be built but still achromatic 100% pouch for me!

The Ebook of Julia Gibts here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment