Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ap Biology Hardy Weingberg

12 of 12 in February 2011

... 1 / 12 ...
at the moment - in the morning - afternoon - evening - at night - once I had a little time ...
... 2 / 12 ...
wet dog in the morning ...
... 3 / 12 ...
the rain has now begun to snow and everything has been dusted in light ...
... 4 / 12 ...
is already with us but spring is fed
... 5 / 12 ...
is Saturday at our scout-day ...

... 6 / 12 ...
but before they went, I used Felix to the end and it immediately put to bed - now it's his turn ...

... 7 / 12 ...
while I was in the last two days rather ko and Felix yesterday lunch cooked for us:
his first Topfentascherl (I had to do almost nothing) - with pudding
(before Jacob was sick)
... 8 / 12 ...
after Jacob is fit again ... today looks more like him for the afternoon ...
... 9 / 12 ...
children's carnival is tomorrow and the two little ones have everything prepared ...
... 10/12 ...
whether the I & Graef U-publishing may well apply for quantity discount?
... 11/12 ...
I can not remember that I have anything embroidered so unwillingly - but it is ...
(it's just sooo boring ...)

... 12/12 ...
the photo I'll stay a little guilty - because I want this afternoon here make
before I throw all the phones out the window
(it scurry we already have 5 pieces around - depending on a company mobile phone, a personal cell phone and a family / Emergency Phone * grrr *)

a beautiful Saturday and who else might join in here

0 comments:

Post a Comment