Monday, February 14, 2011

Can Vasovagal Be Treared

Green like the hope of blue as the happiness, red like love



The reading minority-DLM-added extended their hands to me and does not let go of me, because books have me as a little child, fascinated and I think it's fantastic, how to apply for "weglesen" a while just in a different world.
can

A big thank you this is my mom and my grandmother, who did not tire me read for hours, repeating rhymes over and over again and have opened to me by this lovely world.

(books are probably the only objects for which I could throw out my money with abandon, without the one or the other have bitched-grin-)

Now, however, quickly with the purpose of my scribble back ....

DLM Each month a topic to which we then read a book and write about something, if you like.

on January 11: A book in the title of a color appears.

Well, three books have become :-)

Nora Roberts is one of my favorite female author. Their repertoire ranges from individual novels in which food and love stories are stirring, to wonderful trilogies and serials.


Under the pseudonym JD Robb there are also some tension in the area of literature to read from you.

will
green as hope, as luck blue and red like love tells of the eternal struggle between good and evil.

Queen Lilith consecrate the world with your warriors from destruction. The Celtic Queen Morrigan issued Mac Cionaoith commissioned the "ring of six" gather to fight against Queen Lilith. travel

In the search for his companions must have Mac Cionaoith through time and space, until he finally arrives in New York, where it meets Glenna. Glenna is not enthusiastic about their fate to the Celts from another time bind.

Gradually, by Mac Cionaoith the other warriors. They must learn to trust each other and work together. The love that so on the fly "creeps" in the story does not make things any easier.

In the valley of silence then decides the battle ....

you want to know yet who will win? No, my friends, that is not betrayed. You have to read it myself. :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment