Sunday, January 2, 2011

Will Herpes Symtoms Get Worse As I Get Ol



Warm Home for the iPhone ...

long time I've nothing more for me sewn and somehow this is almost nothing. Went to so quick that I think about sewing another one, finally woman has indeed not only a handbag, why should not Apple chen-including several pockets? Let's see ...

Murkel from warm gray wool felt.
capped with Kam-Snaps.

have With Mrs. Hamburger love yesterday I found a great set! I think sooo great and so fitting for us girls that I have him now simply explains to my motto. I think he is just like you:
"She's turned her into cans cannot and her dreams into plans"

Do you have a motto that accompanies you always and ever?

Lg, Caro

section: even cobbled together
Embroidery: Smilas World

0 comments:

Post a Comment