Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Fit A Karate Gi

the second.

I hope not, that I'll slowly with the color combination boring, but well, you know .. . ;) Wiedermal therefore a Claire after the cut of piece of work. Again it in my favorite colors. Again it decorated with the Pimpicuffs. But this time not for me!
Hilcostoffe These are also too good! The checkered bias tape is also a crash Hilco fabric. And I swear, I never try to restore from crashed fabric bias tape * cough *
festzuschnallen With hook for important things like keys and fix security must be weighed. Incidentally, the brown corduroy more like the first two photos, that is quite dark and not light brown as the pictures below. Well, my camera do not always like ...
Thank God I have to make up my mind no more, I would in fact not. The first Claire was so beautiful, but this is not without laughing my * I * and send them further into Shöpchen keep (that will now be starting to fill again be ...).

Lg, Caro

0 comments:

Post a Comment