Sunday, January 23, 2011

Albertvillecoach Purse Outlet Mn

more than enough ...!

... so much money can I have not at all, how could I pack here! But they are also not for me but maybe for you?



first From beautiful AmyButler material, inside plain and checkered.

second For the super rich fabrics from Aunt Ema, which are sooo cute!

third Also from the great aunt Ema material ... I'm still in the purple;)

4th From my favorite fabric of Railey Blake! This is no longer commercially available, which is a little late to Jule Fränzi or, as must be the two still agree! Los girls agree, you

PS: I can tell you really no idea how long the two have been waiting for a purse of me * cough * But slowly I worked for everything - I promise!

1 - 3 are moved to Dawanda !

Lg, Caro

pattern of concoction

0 comments:

Post a Comment