Friday, January 7, 2011

Can I Raise My Handlebar Of Sportster





first You'd think I would have a cash cow are at home so much Money I have spent today shopping for Seifensiedesachen in Munich :-)


second Friday is my favorite day of the week , because I already can go home at noon and weekends at the door.

third I would like quickly go back to Bad Fussing , please.

4th My new dinnerware is the most beautiful thing I've bought so far this year.

5th We urgently need politicians who deal responsibly with your task.

6th On the subject of diplomacy, I do need more exercise.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to plenty of rest , tomorrow I have planned the urgent transition to a recycling center and Sunday I would like to employ me with my PC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment