Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Magellan Custom Voice

'd used the net `s given!

Easter stuff in January!
**********************
- The Christmas tree still stands in the living room and I have mad chicken already bought Easter Decoration ... even if we here can not see well, they look beautiful, and have been in business sooo begging that they may with (maybe I photograph them in sunshine again - when love once again lost to Upper Austria)


I was never liked school and I had a very strained relation to my elementary school teacher - but I can not remember that we were tortured with something like

first 25 times calculations (2 - and 3-digit) and then imagine the results yet ... Because none of my guys like painting, I do this it is usually:

but it did not change, and not - so it must MANN ran because:

meaner as he found the error * grrr *

(I use to check the calculator - but do not tell anyone)

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment