Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Play Pokemon Emerald On Mac Free

Project African soap - Duda




did I get for Christmas, as already written the book-world soap donated by Anne Kerber. A soap from this book is immediately stabbed me in the eye. An African soap - often available commercially under the name of Dudu Osun.

Despite many of your own soap Dudu Osun but one of the soaps that I've bought so far still.

This is now probably the end! This weekend I've tinkered my own Dudu.

Based on the ingredients on the packaging of Dudu Osun and the suggestions from Anne's book Duda was born.
In Duda
I have shea butter, palm kernel oil, palm oil, honey, aloe vera, lime juice, lemon fragrance oil, coal plants, and some ashes of banana leaves (unfortunately I did not get the palm leaves) saponified.


Dudu Osun is actually a completely dark brown / black soap. I wanted to impress her but my own stamp and have it foisted a little light soap batter :-)

particularly pimped, I have in this case no longer. I like it just the way it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment