Monday, January 24, 2011

Cartier Trinity Ring With Diamonds

stamp stamp art for idiots ;-)



a stamp Depp ;-) I'm

I admit it, I can not do it easily. Either I hammer the punch to deep clean and the soap breaks or stamp can only be seen delicately, or, or, or ...

Now I have discovered another way of something similar to a punch to press in the soap. You put the stamp image into the mold and pour the soap on it and just after the molding is withdrawn from the stamp image of soap.

These stamps depositors I bought at a friend of my sister. Actually, it is poured into the molds with the punch insert TS-soaps, but it also works with normal soap batter a CP soap.

Below you see a part of stamp deposits. I'm sure it goes well with other Silikonstempelauf-/einlagen and I will try determined.


0 comments:

Post a Comment