Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monster Energy Drink Pool Cues

soda deodorant


For several months I'm testing a deodorant that, under the name BK Deo soda is praised in the sky.

My first batch I received in September of Christ. There were 10 ml and the last of which I have used up the middle of January. The whole thing is very efficient.

At first I was rather skeptical ... now I'm a big fan of it.

no other deodorant I use it more, because the soda Deo meets exactly the purpose that I would have done: no odor, no margins in clothing, no angebatztes feeling under the armpits and no daily Application. It has disappointed me so far still no day and even in summer-well, more like early autumn, with the greatest heat I did not start the smell musty.

The recipe is as simple as effective. Though one must say that it is not necessarily works for everyone. Is still worth trying out I think. (Not melt)

3 teaspoons baking soda 1-2 teaspoons Shea

mortars 1 teaspoon baking soda and zinc oxide, zinc oxide

in a mortar very fine. The finer the more beautiful the paste I've found.

Then mix well with the Shea and for scenting a few drops of essential oils to do so. Preferably, sage and some lemony ÄÖ's. This smells really fresh and not overpowering.

whom the paste seems too tight, which can also give 1-3 drops almond oil or jojoba oil to it.

Have fun :-) handiwork

0 comments:

Post a Comment