Friday, January 7, 2011

Prices At Jcpenney Salon For Color

Claire ...

new favorite bag!
After El Porto early last year, I've no more sewing bag, why not? I need sooo many handbags for sooo much stuff to sooo many clothes. AAAAB, I really like this bag to get more sewing!

The section "Claire" Mach's work was therefore declared a new favorite bag section! Why not, it's just perfect for me, the place is well tailored to my amount of chocolate daily rations, water bottle, keys, and odds and ends. class I can also think that you can shift the carrier floating through the loop.

Caro with bows now;)




I'm still quite saccharified brown in the color combination petrol-turquoise! And anyway these are my stash a real treasure in my opinion.

For this bag I'm also the first time made lining - I like quite well. In a small pocket I did not, because I usually do not use anyway. Embroidery was the case with the PimpiCuffs of which need not arise only bracelets:) Even so, they may be look wonderful!

Have a great day and an even great weekend,
Lg, Caro

0 comments:

Post a Comment