Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Shade To Use To Make Black Hair Red




The Friday Filler story I find quite nice and for this reason, it now appears on my blog.



first Tube in boots just looks shit out -I think-.

second Mr. disorder is currently my most frequent guest on the table.

third When I was 3 days would be snowed then I would only need a few good books, a warm stove and hot chocolate to be happy.

4th The Christmas Oratorio is my favorite for Christmas music.

5th Only a week until Christmas and then there are the gifts finally :-) .

6th I have enough quince liqueur for the next 50 years, felt at home.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some rest , tomorrow I have my work for the Exchange ring planned and Sunday I want good girl with boiling liquid soap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment