Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paper Plates At A Wedding Tacky?

Addendum 1 December


but I have a really good excuse why I'm lagging behind by one day!
Yesterday I was on - for me most of all - Christmas market -
Hellbrunn, Salzburg
I met with my very best friend, have wandered through the market and then spent a beautiful "women-ratchet" evening!
Then I thought ... knitting, I specify the pattern set by the first and second day of December, but unfortunately the pattern then it more ambitious than I thought and I had to come back a few stitches or rows to knit "back"
Superior =
way 2 x dictation practice for different grades and yet at the same time
... right subject matter second Class - words
... to the left hand 4th Class - sets
... Knit the next new model is not as optimal.
And now I have again tried
- besides, of course, read and took notes for the unit, I think
tomorrow at school the boys
... Jakob comforted
... for the daughter, the child Kirschkern Ackerman warmed
and knit the pattern
= also not optimal.
has
As I said earlier my mother likes:
"Concentrate on one thing, you can not do everything at once"
well, then there was the term "multitasking" is not
- but entirely wrong they had also not well it.
So the 2nd and 3 Dezeber part you can see hopefully tomorrow.
Good night

Regina

PS: ... what is the red part at all ... I forgot to mention ... you see here

0 comments:

Post a Comment