Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pubic Wax Designs Drawings

12 of 12 in December

12 of 12 on a December-Winter Day
* 1 / 12 ... Felix already this morning the breakfast table covered ...*

* 2 / 12 ... the 3rd candle burns *


* 3 / 12 ... No socks. 12 *

* 4 / 12 ... every day is a mystery inside - on Sunday for all 3 *

* 5 / 12 ... what's inside ... Solving word begins with "N"
... the film we have here the first time seen *

* 6 / 12 in the whole house are mostly dark-haired Engerl distributed

... probably a childhood trauma *

* 7 / 12 ... of course we have more varieties gezeitgen than yesterday ...
this one, the children have made with my mother with
glasses, and the Ringer Mondausstecher for joinery bakery ... *



* 8 / 12 after breakfast at the family service, which is just now made in the Advent of our liturgy group especially beautiful and festive *



* 9 / 12 other sunday fixed date ... *


10/12 * my hood to the pattern, I'm still not sure whether they will remain *

* 11/12 so I'm not a fan of multi-threaded-knit ... my mother for *

pattern of here



* 12/12 with these audio books I sweeten me today and the next afternoon with my work Christmas ... Finally, there are only 12 days *



a nice third Advent Sunday!

Regina
PS: has anyone seen with a 34 year-old woman, have soooooo many wrinkles?? I'm shocked !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment