Friday, December 17, 2010

How Long Take To Heal From A Cervical Plyops



Today my first holiday - the 3 weeks!

Na, who plays Felix this year ... correctly reflect the love Kaspar

On Thursday they had the Christmas fair and just dannach I had him but get out of school - with very high fever but he wanted to play his part necessarily

so much fun to have my loved ones after the breakfast
- the only one that looks at the clock I am unfortunately ...
Pauline had her RED day in kindergarten

- this time the dress was finished long before, not like here

... Pauline was allowed to choose the fabric Müller once a substance ....

the hood of Felix is already ready
- but for a better image, he must first recover

Jakob has also played a part

- I was probably the only back who was really excited!

*****

Everyone who knows me knows that I really do not like sock knitting so

- but I have found my passion ...

This pair I got from this book ,

and my love was so surprised at the St. Nicholas


This I have already past Summer knitting -
dress leather sneakers for the summer to




be seen in this picture, why I do not knit socks sooo happy for my treasure - he's shoe size 44 - 45!
I've been running this morning ...
ski socks
and two running pants over the other ...
then we went already.
(today when I got up we had - 13 ° C)
with Ronja then I'm across country - and even up to the thigh in a snowbank stood.
The common deer, whose tracks I followed are apparently a bit easier than I hihi *

* In any case, it was beautiful and I can finally sort my thoughts ... 1000 Let's see what I can transpose all / become.
Much love
Regina

0 comments:

Post a Comment