Monday, December 20, 2010

Hillrom Versacare Bed Cost



Good morning everybody!

vorbeigehuscht Somehow the whole day on Christmas to me without that I picked up something. Tied behind the machine I have just my times as a tea light under the Teestüvchen lit, but a well-decorated wreath, where the fourth Kerzchen already burning, there are not still in the house. And there is now no more. Too late. For now;)

The last orders are now processed, but who thinks that Miss einzigNAHTig now have peace, you are wrong ... That's right, the Christmas gifts on time production begins 3 days before Christmas * laugh *

Here again a couple Pusch, which was in pink / brown desired. Also a very hünsche color combination in my opinion:
it, then I close my shop for a few days, the blog is still open, I finally have you indeed show a couple of Christmas gifts;)

Lg, Caro

0 comments:

Post a Comment