Thursday, December 23, 2010

96 Mercury Grand Marquis Fuse Legend

* psssst * the first Christmas!

Okay, I'm back on schedule * irony off *! One day before Christmas Eve I've finished the first gift;), but only because to me yesterday this wonderful wonderful PimpiCuffs übern way are gone and just like that - were pushed in between - as a Christmas present for ME. I show you that later.

Renee' For Emma, whose mother is certainly in the Christmas rush and do not see anyway here is - there is a small to Ratzfatz small bag and a sports bag. Finally, we will be with the childminder, and soon the children's garden, well equipped. Do you have an idea I (stick out the file so the sign is not) the apostrophe character in "Renee '" hammer out without rauszukramen embroidery thread and needle? When Mama is determined to respect something ...
the way, just so for the record, a bag is not Ratzfatz Ratz-Fatz! At least not me ...

So, I wish you all a beautiful Christmas Eve, great holidays and happy new year until we hear we determined yet;)

Lg, Caro

pattern bag "Ratzfatz" by FM
pattern sports pouch of Nalev Design
Embroidery have "cap & Wool" by Nähwahna
Embroidery Font Curlz "by I forget;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment