Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sprained Ankle Prolonged Swelling

Me stings of honey-oat



soft, warm, soft and cuddly should smell the soap and no additional fragrances. What could be more obvious than it is to try with oats and honey :-)

Yes, I know honey is not my favorite ingredient in a soap. Most soaps with honey has mostly ended up in the bin. The glue was always too hot and separated and there is absolutely no fun to boil a soap with honey.

have now but I finally found a way for me this ingredient to hydrolyze very good and even with gel phase in the furnace. Nothing has broken up, the glue was very good, even marble would have been possible. Well, well, I do not know what would become of it if I had scented the bait. I could never try next time.

of oils / fats, I have taken the 25-eng recipe and somewhat different. 3 tablespoons of honey and a good portion of this melt-in oats. This soap also good from the silicon molds have popped 11 / 2 Teaspoon of salt - that's it.

The soaps smell so delicious :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment